Forex Freedom strategy is a harmonious combination of efficiency of use and ease of application that makes it available to both beginners of the Forex market and professional traders. If we use the quotes of four-digit profit usually used by brokers, in the process of testing this system and testing it for six months of testing, the profit earned by it increased by three thousand one hundred points compared to the initial rate. In the course of the tests, it was also noted that the Forex Freedom strategy behaved well in the market of trends, and the amount of funds deposited on deposit accounts increased even in stagnant periods, although its growth was somewhat slower.
Using the Forex Freedom strategy
When using the above strategy, the trader will have at his disposal a special accuracy of signaling about the time of entering the market, and recommendations will be given on the magnitude of the stops. They should be minimal, and must differ from the lot price by no more than ten points. In order not to allow too much risk, no more than 2% of the capital placed on the deposit can be spent on executing a single transaction under this strategy.
Trading using this strategic system is usually made on a pair of currencies USD/GBP, but the use of other tools is not excluded from this trading strategy if it is pre-tested. Trade on this strategy is recommended at time intervals of 300 seconds (or simply 5 minutes). At the same time, only one indicator is used, namely – Forex Freedom Bars. It determines the CCI to 4 periods of time – five, fifteen, thirty and sixty minutes in duration compared to their zero state. When the CCI indicator increases, the indicator displays a blue square on the monitor; if it falls, an indefinite figure of red color appears.
Instructions for applying Forex Freedom
If a trader uses the Forex Freedom strategy, then the trade should follow the following rules:
- Waiting for the appearance on the monitor of 4 squares of blue color;
- When a new candle appears, the trader activates his trading position;
- When a new candle appears, we activate our trading position;
- If the stop-loss is set, its value differs from the value of the minimum point of the signal bar by no more than five points;
- When the value of the smallest point approaches the level that allows the trader to enter the market, the closest white candle allowing this input must be found, but its value should be less than the line of entry into the market, and in relation to this white candle with the help of a stop order, it is exposed Insuring stop. Its value should not be greater than twenty-two points;
- the upper line of the hourly timeframe of the indicator is observed: when it turns red, the transaction is closed;
- when the two following time intervals are filled in red, the trade is transferred to a breakeven zone, and if the price of the traded currency pair “goes into negative”, it is recommended that trading be completed at the current market price.
If a purchase is made using the Forex Freedom strategy, the principles of trade mirroring the above are applied:
- three red squares should be displayed on the trader’s monitor;
- when a new bar appears, the trader opens a short-term deal;
- stop-loss in its value is placed five points higher than the value of the maximum point of the signal candle;
- when this point approaches the value at which the player can enter the market, the trader looks for the nearest bar, the entrance to which costs more than the entrance to the market, and then a protective order is placed five points higher than the price of such entry. Its value should also not be greater than twenty-two points;
- the time interval of the indicator timeframe is observed: when this line turns blue, the trade is completed;
- when the two following time intervals are filled with blue color, the trade is transferred to a breakeven zone, and if the price of the traded currency pair goes into a plus, it is recommended that trading is completed at the current market price.